We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service at the most competitive rates. To that end, we have streamlined our billing process and simplified what we do and don’t charge you for.
First and foremost, if you would like us to do so, we are prepared to agree to a pre-agreed fixed fee for transactional work to be performed on your behalf. In doing so, we will provide you with certainty of costs in advance. Alternatively, we are prepared to provide our services on the basis of an hourly rate as do most other lawyers.
Whether you select a fixed fee arrangement or a more traditional fee arrangement, we believe our pricing structure will significantly reduce your overall costs for legal services.
Should you have any questions about our fees, your bill, or the services we provide, please call or e-mail us to discuss the issues.
What Your Bill Includes
• Our fees
• Disbursements paid to third parties on your behalf
• Applicable taxes
What We Don’t Charge For
• File opening or file maintenance
• Regular postage
• Photocopies or Facsimiles
• Long distance telephone calls
• Printing of correspondence, file copies, labels, envelopes and bills
• Paralegal costs
• Closed file storage retrieval
• Identification/verification now required by the Law Society of Manitoba